Monday, April 16, 2012

I want emo-ish hair. What would look good on me? Help!?

I love the scene/emo hairstyle, I think it looks really cute. I am blonde, and am not allowed to dye my whole head, but I can do the bottom layer dark brown/black. Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions on what would look good on me? Picutres, if possible.



This is what I look like:



http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x14/l...



I want emo-ish hair. What would look good on me? Help!?

u can't see you for the rapper hoodie look you have. good luck!



I want emo-ish hair. What would look good on me? Help!?

you look great. If anything just dye your hair black.



I want emo-ish hair. What would look good on me? Help!?

if you want some good pics go to www.photoshop.com and look up scene hair



or



google www.madradhair.com



I want emo-ish hair. What would look good on me? Help!?

don't do that whole blonde on top with a brown/black underlayer. that look is fading away and honestly, many people can't pull it off. i think you should get a choppy haircut with choppy bangs and get some streaks of color into it. like some brown or red or something interesting.



I want emo-ish hair. What would look good on me? Help!?

ugh... i just explained all this to another wanna be...



ok



1st. scene/emo is OUT if your a fashion person



2nd. dont get it unless you are actually like that, you stupid posers piss me off, and other people, you know like the people your posing as....



3rd. since you have covered half your face you cant really tell if it would be good, so for the eye that you show, yeah sure why not.



I want emo-ish hair. What would look good on me? Help!?

......................... /楹撶倝/)



......................,/鐐?..//



...................../... ./ /



............./楹撶倝/'...'/楹撶倝 鐐塦璺祩



........../'/.../..../... ..../绡撶倝\



........('(...楹?..楹?..... ,~/'...')



.........\............... ..\/..../



..........''...\......... . _.璺簱



............\............ ..(



..............\.......... ...\



I want emo-ish hair. What would look good on me? Help!?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles

No comments:

Post a Comment