Monday, April 23, 2012

How can I style my hair 'punk'/ 'emo'?

I have an oblong face (longer than it is wide), and thick hair just pass my shoulders. I am willing to cut it, but nothing too short. Any ideas?



How can I style my hair 'punk'/ 'emo'?

tons of pics here: http://www.hairscene.net/ look in hair gallery for medium length girl hair



How can I style my hair 'punk'/ 'emo'?

if u wanna go hardcore punk u could get a mohawk xD



if u want it emo u need a HUGE fringe that covers ur face so u look like everyone else xD



if u wanna be a real punk just do whatever u want with it



go to a stylist and let them do whatever



tell them u want emo hair



How can I style my hair 'punk'/ 'emo'?

Make it really really straight.



Put some colored highlights or something in it. (like blue or red)



And have bangs in your face.



That's emo hair.



How can I style my hair 'punk'/ 'emo'?

dye it straighten it and get a fringe that is either slanting and covers ur eyes or get one that covers ur eyes



How can I style my hair 'punk'/ 'emo'?

I just got a really cool do and have already been told it looks emo, although that's not quite the look I was looking for but it does look real nice. It's short on one side right at my ear and gradually gets longer to below my chin on the other side, I also have blonde highlights on the bottom layers and black on top. Wish I could send u a pic, just go to any new wave salon and find the chic or dude with the coolest do and have them do your hair!!



Good luck!



How can I style my hair 'punk'/ 'emo'?

punk and emo are 2 different things.Emo is music



try tinypic.com photobucket.com and search emo,punk hair

No comments:

Post a Comment