Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How do i make my hair emo/scene lookin?

maybe get me some pics or explain from step one



How do i make my hair emo/scene lookin?

Check out this site: http://www.emo-hairstyle.com/ Hope I helped!



How do i make my hair emo/scene lookin?

dye it BLACK..and have it all in ur face too



How do i make my hair emo/scene lookin?

grow it out long... dye it JET black... cut the bangs so when u part ur hair to the side the bangs will come across your face diagonally, covering one eye... prefferably to all girls, YOUR right eye... we like it, dont ask why haha... yeah and short in the back... a little more that an inch, maybe two inches long hair in the back and use gel to casually spike it outward... its hott trust me. XD



have fun gettin all the girls,



[[xkirax]]



How do i make my hair emo/scene lookin?

Your hair needs to be a dark color. It needs to hang lown over your face. Maybe a little longer in th back. HAHAHA you want to look emo??? why that kinda seems pothetic. IS it because it cool or soemthin. my friends take pity on emo people. LOSERS!!!!! sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment