Friday, April 27, 2012

If i dye my hair black. . .will people think i'm emo?

i really don't care about it that much . . i'm just curious. My hair is naturally a medium brown and late last year i got blonde highlights, but now i really want to dye it black or really dark brown, told my best friend and she said"emo much?" (though i think she was referring more to the cutting than the hair), but that's another story. Think people'll think i'm emo if i do? (btw no one else but her knows about the cutting, right now everyone pretty much thinks i'm normal)



If i dye my hair black. . .will people think i'm emo?

yes. not the best look in the world.



If i dye my hair black. . .will people think i'm emo?

um yeah i think they'll probably think ur emo. u mean like cutting urself?



THATS NOT GOOD



DO NOT DO THAT.



get help.



xxxx



If i dye my hair black. . .will people think i'm emo?

no way! i think it'll look hot! i have black hair and it looks fantastic xD



but if u dress completely like an emo with dark clothings and dark makeup then THEN u'd probably look emo. dress normally like u do but believe me black hair is unique and ur friend is probably jealous :P



If i dye my hair black. . .will people think i'm emo?

well if you dress in black a lot then yes...but i died my hair black and am a girly girl so ppl never thought i was emo



If i dye my hair black. . .will people think i'm emo?

you shoudlent cut yourself



and yeah people will tink you are emo



get it like dark brown or somethin



If i dye my hair black. . .will people think i'm emo?

ummmm. keep ur hair the same color. but u neeed to stop cutttin one day u could go to deep and cut urself.... please just stop or get help, i kno i dont kno u but do it 4 ur friends and faamilyyyy, they dont want to see u die u hav the rest of ur life to live dont stop it now!!!



If i dye my hair black. . .will people think i'm emo?

just don't go blue black... try to go in between a black and brown



If i dye my hair black. . .will people think i'm emo?

If you ACT emo people will think you're emo no matter what color your hair is. If you want to color your hair black go for it, keep in mind if you change your mind after you've dyed your hair it can be a pain in the *** getting the color back to normal. I'd go for the darkest shade of brown before black. It will fade better if you change your mind.



If i dye my hair black. . .will people think i'm emo?

I dyed my hair black last year and this year i added red highlights. Nobody said anything about emo to me. I got asked if I was goth or punk, but not emo. I don't really care what people think about me anyway and you shouldn't either.



If i dye my hair black. . .will people think i'm emo?

First of all you should get help for the "cutting" there is something def wrong with you thats needs help right away, you can KILL YOUR SELF by doing that, is that what your going for?? go talk with a councelor or even set up an appointment with a therapist. Second your friend isnt really a friend if she blows off your prob like its nothing and jokes at it, that kind of stuff isnt funny, I almost lost my friend from "cutting". Third, no black hair isnt "emo".... Get help.



If i dye my hair black. . .will people think i'm emo?

Not at all, I just dyed it black and everyone told me it looks great.You really just have to be careful that you don't soo much black because then you will look emo.



If i dye my hair black. . .will people think i'm emo?

It's just a color.



If i dye my hair black. . .will people think i'm emo?

I love the color black so I say go for it, besides the emo style is not only the color of hair you get.



If i dye my hair black. . .will people think i'm emo?

id go for a dark brown, people will definitely call you emo even if its in a joking way. i have bangs that swoop and i recently died my hair dark brown but left it on too long so some parts were almost black and a lot of people called me emo. dont die it completely black because the roots will be too hard to take care of. a dark brown will make your hair shiny and can either be sexy or sophisticated



If i dye my hair black. . .will people think i'm emo?

If you wear all black and then dye your hair black, it might look a bit emo but if you don't where black too much it might look kind of cute. Don't cut. You may think that you are just hurting yourself but you're hurting all the people around you! Your friend who knows about it is probably thinking, "I wish she wouldn't do this." I know, she probably told you to stop (if she's a good friend) but she's right, its actually kind of selfish to do this and not take how she feels about it into consideration. Just thought you ought to know. There are much more constructive ways to let your feelings out. Hope that helped.



xoxo



Moi



If i dye my hair black. . .will people think i'm emo?

Well , I went through the exact same thing , I had brown hair with highlights and I wanted to dye it darker , but I didn' t cut . When I dyed my hair darker it was almost a black and I was coming out of a tomboy phase , so yea , I wasn ' t too into preppy colors . And thats when skinnies were in ( well , at my school anyways ) And yea , I got called emo , but only by some guys who I could honestly care less about, but after awhile I caught on and I came out of that phase %26amp;%26amp; no one thinks that I' m emo anymore . Just as long as you don' t dress in black , go for it ! Honestly , and if anyone says otherwise it doesn' t really matter what they think .



Oh , and I suggest you get some help if your cutting .



If i dye my hair black. . .will people think i'm emo?

lol i love black hair, go for it! when i dyed my hair from bright blonde to extremely dark blonde everyone called me emo. i just joked along with them, i dont let it bother me. good luck!



oh yea and i hope you stop cutting =[ why hurt yourself? life is good =]



If i dye my hair black. . .will people think i'm emo?

Does it matter?



If they call you a label just because of how you dress or do your hair they're ignorant and, as far as I'm concerned, aren't even worthy of an opinion.



There's nothing wrong with emo anyway...



I hate ignorant people.

No comments:

Post a Comment