Friday, April 27, 2012

When i bleach my hair blond(emo coler) what will i do to my hair just bleach it or will it make it f

when you bleach hair repetitievely, it become severely damaged and may get a "frixzzy" look. Bleaching is a big commitment, and you will need frequent touch-ups. Look for a professional to do the job; i have seen way too many people who end up with what looks like a white afro after a bad at-home dye job.



When i bleach my hair blond(emo coler) what will i do to my hair just bleach it or will it make it frizzy?

i thought emo people wore their hair black



When i bleach my hair blond(emo coler) what will i do to my hair just bleach it or will it make it frizzy?

If your hair has been colored before, it will make your hair look really damaged, and that causes frizz and mass split ends. try not to leave the bleach on too long or it will start to fall out. also, be carefull brushing after you bleach as alot of hair will break off.



When i bleach my hair blond(emo coler) what will i do to my hair just bleach it or will it make it frizzy?

it will kill your hair. it will break it and leave it feeling like straw. i don't recommmend that anyone bleach their hair

No comments:

Post a Comment